Thursday 19 January 2012

I have dream(s) too

Assalamualaikum..

What's  your  ambition?
 --->  I don't  have  ambition.  Just  go  with  the  flow.  I  don't  have  ambition. But  I've  dream (s)

What  is  your  target?
---> I  don't  have  any  target  so   far. I  don't  have  target. But  I  have  dream(s). 

What  you  want  to  be  after  you  grad?
---> I  don't   know  what  I  want  to  be.  But  I've  dream (s).


What  is  the  most  thing  you  want  to  do  in your  life?
--->  I  don't  have  any. I  just  gonna  workout  to  make  my  dream(s)  come  true.


May  Allah  blessed  me  and  y'ol... InsyaAllah..  May  our  DREAMS  come  true..

2 comments:

RinsyaRyc said...

hi hi hi ... tau x ape ? kita sama la .. =.="

<<~~ x de ambition, x de target, just ikut flow yg tersedia aje . biar masa menentukan ... sebab terlalu banyak mimpi, akhirnya pilih infinity . ^__^

zeehan said...

hahah.. glad to hear someone in the same boat with me.. eh, keep it up with your cerpen ok. :)