Friday 20 January 2012

20 things

Assalamualaikum..

20  things  people  don't  know

1. I  cry  when  i'm  angry
2. I  scared  of  dark. I  sleep  with  light  on.
3. I'm  noob, nerd, always  blank, a dinosaur  when  it  comes  to  techno.
4. I  love  ice  blended.
5. I  loved  being  alone.
6. I  don't  drink  milo.
7. I  cannot  eat  Hacks.
8. I  don't  like  cupcakes. I  loved  egg  tarts.
9. I  am  an  old  fashioned  lady.
10. I'm  not  feminine. I  don't  wear  heels, I  don't  have  handbag, I  don't  wear  makeup.
11. I  only  do  my  assignments  at  night. I'll  make  stupid, silly  mistakes  if  I  do  it  in  the  morning.
12. I  still  used  nokia  3310.
13. I  am  very  particular  when  it  comes  to  hygiene.
14. I'm  learn  to  cook  at  20  y.o.
15. I  wear  specs  since  i  was  10  y.o.
16.  I  loved  the  smell  of  petrol, the  smell  of  grass  after  raining.
17. I  am  addicted  to  caffeine. When  I  was  on  Form 5, I  took  5  cups  of  nescafe  per  day.
18. I'm  scared  of  fireworks
19. You  can't  tell  if  I'm  lying. I  have  poker  face.
20. I  never  have  crush.

p/s : who  is  me.  this  is  me. May  Allah  bless  each  of  us. InsyaAllah..

3 comments:

RinsyaRyc said...

tang no 20 tu , kita sama .. he he he ..
nombor 1 pun sama ..

zeehan said...

wah! suprising. kalau based on your cerpen2 mcm ade crush.. hahah.. chill. :)

Nur Syazwani said...

btol2 .. zhan tkut gelap .. ehee :D